Friday, August 7, 2009

Saturday Sketch Challenge 8/8

While most of my friends are away at convention I am having fun living vicariously through their blogs where they are posting all their pictures. Actually, I'm seeing more of all the Sample Boards than I usually do LOL! I can tell all you customers out there, GREAT THINGS ARE ON THE WAY!!!!!





'Nuff said, here's today's challenge. You can see the sketch here



Today was Technique Class at my house and this is one of the new techniques we learned. It's called Gesso Off and you can learn this technique and more by subscribing to the Technique Junkies newsletter over at www.patstamps.com This newsletter is worth it's weight in gold. Go check it out and tell Pat I sent you!

Supplies:

SET: Embrace Life

Ink: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay

Cardstock: Bermuda Bay textured and regular, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade

Accessories: White Grommets, Brad from Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, Bermuda Bay polka dot ribbon, Gesso


7 comments:

  1. oh, it's so pretty. i love the colors. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Now I've got to go on over to TJ and sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruthie, the card is so pretty, and I love that circle embellie... way too cute! You are killing me, now I have to order the grommets! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no, it said anonymous - it's Jeannette! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, Ruthie! I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a cool technique! I'll have to try it sometime. I like the colors and images you used on this card. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I'm not at cnvention either!! I Love your crd and the colours you used! awesome

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!