Friday, November 7, 2008

Diva Sketch Challenge 11/7

Is it really November already???????? I had so much fun making today's card! This is a technique I learned from my friend, Suzy Robb. She is a very talented artist and teacher!




I'll put the tutorial up later as I have Technique Class this morning!




Here's the card:












Stamp Sets: Stem Sayings



Ink: Basic Grey, Baja Breeze



Cardstock: Baha Breeze, Whisper White, Ski Slope DSP



Accessories: Birds and Blooms Large Flower Sizzlet, Flower Brads, Tangerine Tango Ribbon





Here's a close up of the embossing:


Hope you all have a great day! Check back Monday for the tutorial!


2 comments:

  1. Pretty card, Ruthie! I like the colors you chose. I look forward to reading the tutorial on the technique you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tangerine accent with the gray. looking forward to your tutorial as the picture is a bit hard to see.

    xox ~ carol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!