Friday, January 9, 2009

Sketch Challenge Saturday

I have taken time out from stalking new Catalog sneak peeks to do our Saturday Challenge LOL!


I love this layout and will be using it often, I'm sure! Thanks to Alicia for coming up with these!
You can see the sketch here.


Here's the card:



And here's the supplies for it:

Stamp Set: Heartfelt Thanks, Watercolor Joy SA Wheel

Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy, Confetti Cream, Watercolor Paper

Ink: Bravo Burgundy

Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, Slot Punch, Always Artichoke and Cream Grosgrain Ribbon

Hope you all have a great weekend! If you go to the Grapevine Rubber Stamp Festival, look for me at the Imprints Stamp Store Booth!

--Ruthie



4 comments:

  1. love it!!!! i don't use this set enough.

    like the new blog look too, though the "floaty" images over the dots kind of wigs me out. haha.

    xoxo ~ carol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Ruthie! I really like what you did with the ribbon.

    The new background on your blog is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with this. Great colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always like this layout with the four squares! I need to try it soon! Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!