Friday, July 31, 2009

Saturday Sketch Challenge 8/1

I love this week's sketch!!!! I saw a card a long time ago with ribbons done like this and when I saw this sketch, I knew this was my chance to use the idea!



Set: Matchbox Messages

Cardstock: Old Olive, Old Olive DSP, Whisper White

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Rose Red

Accessories: 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" punches, stampin' dimensionals, Old Olive Ribbon

Please keep my Mom in your prayers. She is in the hospital with some heart issues. We are hoping for an easy fix!


4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!!! I love the ribbon--so unique!!!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how pretty! I really like how you added the ribbon. I don't think I have seen that done before.

    I am praying for your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Ruthie!! Hope your mom is doing good!! My thoughts and prayers are with you and her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the ribbon also!!! very cool.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!