Friday, February 5, 2010

Satruday Sketch Challenge 2/6

Hi all! It's that time of the week again! My favorite day when I get to play and create! I had a great Technique Class today and then I get to do the weekly sketch challenge! You can see the sketch and what the rest of the Design Team has done over at the UDI Blog So here's my card!



Supplies:

Stamps: Vintage Labels

Ink: Basic Black

Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper

Accessories: Mini Library Clips, Sending Love Epoxy Brads, Crimper, Eyelet Border Punch

Have a wonderful weekend!!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Hmmm...same pack of DSP and same stamp set. Great minds think alike! LOL

    I love your card, Ruthie! Your flower is just beautiful! I really need to try one of those.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i love the flowers. so pretty.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowers, I had the same idea as you ... flowers and note card. So pretty, love the clip idea, why didn't I think of that! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flower to....very cute card Ruthie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!