Friday, March 12, 2010

Saturday Sketch Challenge 3/13

Ahhh! Another Saturday, another Sketch!!!!! I love doing these!!!! Check out the Sketch over at the UDI Blog The Design Team link to each other so if you started at the first blog, you came to me from Max's blog. If you just started with little ole me then keep going till you get back here!

Supplies:

Stamp Set: Curvy Verses
Ink: Old Olive
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper, Acetate, Whisper White
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon

The section of white with the verse is actually inside the card and is showing through an acetate insert. I also used the Old Olive marker to outline some of the designs on the Designer Series paper.

The next stop on our Design Team links is Tammy's wonderful blog!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Cool idea with the acetate. I love that you'll still be able to see it when you open the card and read the note. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Ruthie! Great idea! I'll have to try that!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the idea with the acetate! I might have to case you on that technique!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ribbon!! And, I like the off set sentiment!! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh very nice..I love the colors ..its refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool idea ruthie. love it. xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super neato card! The colors are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!