Monday, May 2, 2011

MDS Monday 5/2

This week's My Digital Studio challenge for Utah Divas International was to create a card using a cupcake.  This was sooooooo easy!  Did you know that My Digital Studio has some cards already made for you?  That's right, all you have to do is add your sentiment and send it on it's way to the printer!!!!  AND you can personalize the inside front of the card as well as the side where the sentiment goes!  For my card today, I used one of the pre-designed Birthday Cards and just added the cupcake, how easy is that?  You can see what the rest of the Designers did HERE.

Here's my card:


To celebrate National Scrapbooking Month we are having some great specials!  You can check them out HERE.  Also, did you know that if you already have a Digital Scrapbooking Software that any My Digital Studio product will work with that?????  How wonderful is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!