Friday, July 29, 2011

Saturday Sketch Challenge 7/30

Hi all!  I am so excited today!!!  I have added a new member to my team!!!!  Welcome, Judy!  She took advantage of the $99 Special which ends tomorrow, so if you are on the fence, today is the day to make the decision to join a wonderful company!!!

I really had fun with today's sketch.  I have been wanting to use these little butterflies for a while and this sketch really seemed perfect for them.  Be sure to check out all the Design Team links and the sketch over at the UDI Blog or, since we all link to one another, you can just click the link at the bottom of my post.

Here's my card:


Supplies:

Rose Red and Flirtatious Specialty Designer Series Paper, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Rhinestones


Now, just hop on over to Tammy's Blog to see her wonderful creation for the week!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!