Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday Sketch Challenge 10/8

Happy weekend everyone!!!!  I hope you are all having a great weekend!  I am getting ready for a Craft Show at Fossil Ridge High School next Saturday.  If you are in the Fort Worth area, I hope you'll stop in and say "Hi"!

I had fun with the sketch this week.  I taught a technique called Collaged Circles and  I really love how it makes the one layer look like multi-colored paper!  It's a great way to use your scraps!  Here's the sketch:


Didn't Elizabeth do a great job?  Here's my card!

Supplies:

Stamps:  Day of Gratitude
Ink:  Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade
Cardstock:  Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Spice Cake Designer Series paper
Accessories:  Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon

Enjoy!  and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, Ruthie! I love that Spice Cake DSP, and your circle panel is fabulous! I thought it was just one piece until I looked closer!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't realized how well that image coordinates with the paper - cool! And the background (circles) layer is neat. Will have to give that a try. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew I would love this as soon as I saw the Spice Cake paper. The panel with the circle is a fabulous idea! What a great way to use scraps of DSP. Thanks for sharing such an interesting technique.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!