Saturday, April 7, 2012

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge 4/7

I hope you are enjoying this wonderful Easter Weekend so far.  We were blessed this week in that we were spared any damage from all the Tornadoes and all of our family members who live nearby were spared as well.  My prayers go out to all those effected!

Here's our sketch for this week:



And here's my card:




I created this card in My Digital Studio using the sneak peek of our Summer Smooches Design Kit.  This is a preview of Stamps and Designers Series paper that will be in the NEW CATALOG COMING JUNE 1ST!!!!!  You can learn more about this sneak peek and how to order these fun products and more HERE

Be sure to visit the UDI Blog to see what the rest of the Design team has done!  Have a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this, Ruthie! We sure were working on the same wave length this week, weren't we?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!