Saturday, July 27, 2013

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge

What a great week!!!  Convention in Salt Lake City and then a little mini vacation with my awesome husband!  Here's our sketch for this week:



And here's what I did with it:


Supplies:

Stamps:  Tags 4 You
Ink:  Basic Black Marker, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango
Cardstock:  Basic Blac, Very Vanilla, Modern Medley Designer Series Paper, Brights Designer Series Paper Pack, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  1 3/4" circle punch, Witche's Brew Designer Washi Tape, Stampin' Dimensionals.

A couple of notes:  The actual "Trick or Treat" stamp has spiders and a border but I wanted this to look more like a moon, so I used a maker and only colored the words.  I then punched it and sponged around the edges with Pumpkin Pie and Tangerine Tango.  The orange polka dot is actually the opposite side of the large piece of orange and white DSP.  I mounted the vanilla Washi Tape onto Very Vanilla so that I could pop it up. 

Be sure to visit the UDI Blog to see what the other Designers have done with this sketch!  Have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Love how you made the stamp into a moon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I love the way you altered the stamp image, and your use of the washi tape!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!