Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Hi all!  The new catalog is up and running and we have started the year off with a bang!  Two of my downline and I had a Catalog Kick Off event this past weekend and it was a blast!!!!  I wanted to share the Make and Take we did:

I just love the sentiment in this set.  Even though I have never lived by the Ocean, I love the water and dream of sitting in a chair just like this on the beach.  This is stamped on one of our new Very Vanilla Note Cards.  It is a thick sturdy cardstock and even though it measures 3 1/2" by 5" it is large enough to go through the mail.  It comes in a pack of 20 with 20 envelopes as well, all for only $6.00!!!

Here are the steps to create the card:

Stamp the background from the You've Got This set in Soft Sky ink.
Stamp the chair base and the sentiment from the Colorful Seasons set in Early Espresso and then stamp the "sling" for the chair in Island Indigo.  Note to self, if you need to reink the Soft Sky ink pad, be sure to use the Soft Sky reinker NOT the Island Indigo one (ugh!)

Here are the supplies I used to make this card:



Generated by SUDSOL, Free Trial at www.sudsol.org

You can click on any of the images to be taken to my Online Store to order.  Colorful Season is also available with matching dies as a bundle.

If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I would love to be yours. Just click the "Shop Now" button to go to my Online Store and fill in the information in the middle of the page after "Receive My Newsletter".   If you have a Demonstrator already, please order through them.  Thank you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!