Thursday, August 21, 2008

Here it is!

Here is my new blog! I am so excited to be able to list all sorts of things on here! This is still under construction so bear with me as I add things.

First of all, you will see the SU catalog and the Celebrando catalog. These are available in PDF form only as SU prepares for ON LINE ORDERING! If you would like a PDF of these, please contact me and I will be glad to make it available to you! For the Holiday Mini and the Decor Elements brochures, just click on the picture and you can view each.

Other new things are the BIG SHOT and SU exclusive Dies! These will be available for you to order beginning September 2nd.

There are all sorts of specials going on right now so visit my SU website to see them and my calendar. Do you have several friends who love Stamping and/or Scrapbooking? Let me come and share some projects with them and you can earn free product!!!!! My website has my calendar and you can pick a date straight from there. Just let me know what works for you!

MORE TO COME!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on taking the blogging plunge! I can't wait to see what great projects you'll be posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'bout time. haha.

    xoxo ~ your twin.

    (can you have the holiday mini up yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruthie

    Congratulations on your new blog....where can I sign-up for daily updates??

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to scroll down a little on the right hand side to see the Subscribe To. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool new digs Ruthie! I'll be looking forward to see what is next! :)
    Selene~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!