Monday, March 7, 2011

MDS Monday 3/7

Welcome to MDS Monday!!!!  This week's challenge from our fearless leader, Brandy, over at the UDI Blog is to use punches on our My Digital Studio project.    Here's what I did:


This is a 6x6 card. I am really loving So Saffron and Basic Grey together.  Punches used:  Butterfly punch filled with Designer Series Paper (DSP), Scallop edge punch and Square punch.  The cool thing about using punches is that you can alter their shapes and then fill them with "paper".  I did this is two places with the Square punch:  the background paper is a filled square punch and the light colored rectangle behind the butterflies is the square punch formed into a rectangle.  Pretty great, huh???  I liked it so much that I created a Thank you card as well!  Here it is:

On this one I stretched the squre into a rectangle and filled it with DSP then I filled the Butterfly punch with the same DSP.  Hope you enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!