Friday, March 4, 2011

Saturday Sketch Challenge 3/5

Hi there!  It's been a wonderful week here weather-wise!  With today's sketch I wanted to show you how versatile our Designer Series Paper is.  I apologize in advance, because I didn't realize this paper is retired until after I already had the card done.  This is a Christmas paper we had in the Holiday Mini called Deck the Halls.  I have used the "non-Christmas" side of the paper for this card and you can't even tell it was supposed to be Christmasy (is that a word?????)  You can see the sketch for this week's card over at the UDI Blog where you can also find a list of all the Designers for this challenge.  We've made it easy for you, though.  All you have to do is follow the link at the bottom of this post to "skip" to the next Designer in line.

Here's my card!

Supplies:

Set: Charming
Cardstock:  Always Artichoke, Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Beveled Windowpanes, Cherry Cobbler seam binding.

Now just skip on over to see what Tammy has created this week.  I'm sure it will be wonderful!
Have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I agree, Ruthie, our papers are awesome! I like what you did even if some of it is retired. Our current papers are just as versatile, and this is a great example!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely, hope these papers make it into the catalog. Okay, now I have to get a beveled windowpane! Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it doesn't bother me that the dsp is retired. it's too pretty not to use! :)

    there's that cherry cobbler that i love so much. your beveled window is so cute with your flowers below it. great job. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! And I'm always on a mission to use up every piece of paper so who cares if it's retired ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty, Ruthie! I'm going to have to order those windowpanes after all. LOL

    P.S.We both used Christmas paper today! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! That window pane is perfect for this sketch!! You're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch, Ruthie! Our DSP is the best, isn't it? And I love the new beveled windowpanes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!