Friday, April 8, 2011

Saturday Sketch Challenge 4;9

Hi all!  I'm finally on the right track this week!  I'll try to keep it straight from now on LOL!  We'll see how long THAT lasts.....   So here's the sketch for this week:
You can see links for the other Designers over at the UDI Blog or you can follow the link at the bottom of this post to "skip" to the next designer.  I thought this sketch looked like a paper tray so here's what I came up with:

Supplies:

Stamp Sets:  Lovely Letters Alphabet
Ink:  Marina Mist, Crumb Cake
Cardstock:  Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist
Accessories:  Designer Label Punch, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, 1 1/4" square punch (notches in "ribbon")

 This paper is from a Sneak Peek Special that Stampin' Up! is running right now! The paper and set shown below will be in our new catalog coming out on July 1st but you can have these two items NOW!  Here are the details:



Here's how the promotion works:

  • Spend $20* on any Stampin' Up! products and become eligible to purchase both the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper OR
  • Host a $350* workshop and get the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper for FREE!
*Net sales before tax and shipping

This is only available through April 30th so contact me today to order!

Now skip on over to see what delightful creation Tammy has for us this week!  Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. this is fabulous. will you send me the directions please! love it. what a wonderful gift idea. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Love it!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so clever! The sketch DOES look like this box! Will you share the "how-to" with me,too. Pleeeaaassseee?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruthie, you are too clever! What a great take on the sketch. And yes, I would also like the directions for the box!

    I can't wait to see you at Convention!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea!! That is perfect for the sketch! and so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome take on the sketch...very creative

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My gosh!!!!
    Your paper box looks just like the sketch. Great job of creating it.
    I too like the others who have commented would love to get the instructions for this project if I could. why don't you make a paid for tutorial? I would buy it and I know that others would too!
    thank you for sharing your creativity to keep us all inspired.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!