Friday, March 2, 2012

Saturday Sketch Challenge 3/3

Another week has flown by and it's time for another UDI Sketch Challenge!!!  This week is week two of Mother being in the Hospital and they moved her to a Long Term Acute Care (LTAC) facility for continued IV therapy and some physical therapy for a couple of weeks to get her strong enough to come home.  She's in great spirits and doing very well.  Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes!

So now on to this week's sketch:

DivaSC178 sketch mar3

Here's what I came up with:


dsc178 RuthieB

I used My Digital Studio to create this.  Remember, you can download a 30-day trial version of My Digital Studio FREE!!!  And, during Sale-A-Bration, you can earn a FREE My Digital Studio CD that contains all the elements used on my card today.  How cool is that???  You can get all the details HERE

Be sure to check out what all the other Designers have done over at the UDI Blog

Have a great weekend and a wonderful week!

--Ruthie

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Ruthie!

    I'm so glad your mom is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you put the brads going across the center strip and the sentiment in the lower right. Very nice!!
    Glad to hear your mother is feeling and doing better. I hope her treatment and recovery continues to go well. (hugs)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!