Friday, September 7, 2012

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge

Well, summer is gone and Fall is on the way even though it's still in the 100's here.  All the kids are now back in school and that was my inspiration for this week's sketch.  Here's our sketch:



And here's my card:


Aren't those just the cutest little kids ever?

Supplies:

Stamps:  Greeting Card Kids
Ink:  Black Staz On, Markers:  Blush Blossom, Soft Suede, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Real Red
Cardstodk:  Soft Suede, Whisper White, Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Blender Pens

Have a great weekend!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great coloring, Ruthie! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love this set and the paper, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruthie, this is just too sweet! I love this set. Time for me to ink it up again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!