Friday, May 24, 2013

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge

What a week!  I am so glad it's over! A week ago Wednesday areas around Ft. Worth were hit by tornados and then this past week the Nation watched as Moore, Oklahoma was completely devastated by a tornado.  I feel so terrible for all those who have lost not only their homes but their loved ones as well.  The one thing I take heart in is how people have responded with love and support for all these communities.  God is good and is evident in this help!

This week's sketch is so wonderful!   I think it could be used in so many ways.  I saw a flower done like mine on a blog somewhere this week but I'm sorry, I don't remember whose it was.  Thank you for the inspiration though!  Here's our sketch:

UDISC242 May 25


and here's my card:



Supplies:

Stamps:  A Round Array
Inks:  Old Olive and Calypso Coral
Cardstock:  Calypso Coral, Tea for Two, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  7/8" and 1 1/4" scallop punches, Flower Folds Bigz Die, Ruffled Old Olive ribbon

Don't forget this is the last week to order from the 2012-2013 Catalog so get what you want before it's gone!  You can click on my Shop Now button to be directed to my online store where you can see what is retiring.  Don't miss out!

Have a wonderful and safe Holiday Weekend!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you changed the shape to a flower and used ribbon! It's just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! Love the ribbon, and your flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!