Friday, May 31, 2013

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge

What a fun weekend!  I started it out by having an early birthday lunch with my dear Husband and his two sisters at Applebees.  Yum yum!  Great food and even greater food!  Then, Sunday is my New Catalog Unveiling Party and Annual Stampin' Garage Sale!!!!!  Speaking of New Catalogs, you can see it Online by clicking on the picture in my Sidebar then just come back here and click my Shop Now button and have a great time shopping!!!!!!!!

On to this week's sketch..................Here it is!

UDISC243 June 1

And here's my card:



I used all sorts of new things!!!!  Here's the list of supplies:

Stamps:  Label Love
Ink:  Island Indigo
Cardstock:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Artisan Label Punch, Delicate Details Lace Tape, Simply Pressed Clay, Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds.

Have a wonderful weekend!  Till next time.........................................

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!