Friday, September 13, 2013

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge

What a sketch we have this week!!!!  Talk about perfect for any occasion!  Be sure to visit the
UDI Blog to see how the other Designers used this sketch!! 

Here's our sketch for the week:



And here's what I did with it:



Supplies: 

Stamps:  Yippee Skippee
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar
Cardstock:  Etcetera Designer Series Paper, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  5/8" Ribbon Trim

Yippee Skippee is not a set I normally would have ordered for myself.  We were all given this set at Convention and I am so glad I got it.  I was on Pinterest and saw someone alter this particular phrase and I though how fun it would be to play with it!  We've all been keeping our CEO/Co-Founder, Shelli Gardner, in our prayers lately after her fall from her horse so I thought I would alter the saying this way.

Have a wonderful week!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ruthie, I love the way you altered the saying! You are a genius! This is the perfect card for Shelli.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!