Friday, September 20, 2013

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge

Woo Hoo!!!!  We have rain here in Fort Worth.  While I know that the weather has been devastating in the Colorado area, we are grateful that it has come our way.  We so needed this rainy day and the cooler temperatures it brought.  While 77 degrees may still seem warm to a lot of you, it is a welcome relief to the over 90 degree days we have still been having.    I am getting ready for Banner Days and Scrapbook Saturday next weekend so I'm glad for the weather that makes me want stay inside and craft!

The cooler weather is also making me remember that Christmas is right around the corner and I better get started on my Christmas cards!!!!  So here's this week's sketch:

UDISC259 9/21/13

And here's my card:



Here are the supplies I used:

Stamps:  Ornament Keepsakes
Ink:  Encore metallic Silver
Cardstock:  Pool Party, Winter Frost Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories:  Silver embossing powder, Pool Party Seam Binding

The centers of the ornaments are Designer Series paper from the paper stack punched out with the 3/4" punch and the ornaments are popped up with dimensionals.

Be sure to stop by the UDI Blog to see what the other Designers have done.  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!