Friday, June 10, 2011

Saturday Sketch Challenge 6/10

It's time for the Utah Divas International Saturday Sketch Challenge!!!!!!   Today I have a little sneak peek of some of the new Designer Series Paper and a new Hostess Set from the NEW CATALOG coming out on July 1st!!! In all the excitement of anticipating new things, be sure you don't miss out on the Retiring Items!  Just click on the link to the right to see them!  Remember, any order over $100 will get you a FREE catalog!

You can view all the designer's and links to their blogs at the UDI Blog or just follow the link at the bottom of this post to "hop" to the next designer!    Here's this week's sketch:
And here's my card:

Supplies:

Stamps:  Happiest Birthday Wishes (NEW Hostess Set!)
Cardstock:  Peach Parfait, Whisper White, Just Add Cake (NEW Designer Series Paper)
Ink:  Peach Parfait
Accessories:  1 3/4" scallop circle punch, Stampin' Dimensionals


This week, I hope you will keep my Sister in your prayers, we found out this week she will have to have additional surgery as they did find some cancer in her lymph nodes.  It is Stage 2, so this surgery should make sure it doesn't spread.  She'll also be looking at five to six months of Chemo.  We have faith that God will see her through this!!!!

Now on to see what Tammy has for us this week!  Have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Ruthie! I will keep your sister in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Ruthie! I will be praying for your sister!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool to see the new stamp in action :)

    More prayers for your sister. I pray that they are able to get to it all. Have her read on alkaline vs acidic foods - I've read some promising things about this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute. like what you did with the card base. xoxo

    fay will be in my prayers. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!