Friday, June 3, 2011

Saturday Sketch Challenge

Yesterday was my birthday and last night, when I should have been preparing my post for today, my family surprised me and took me to my favorite steak place.  Who could say "No"?  Surely not me!!! LOL!  Thank you all for your well wishes for my day, it's the best birthday I've had in a looooonnnng time!!!  I'll be back on Monday with my MDS Monday post but until then, feast your eyes on what Tammy has for us this week!

For more inspiration, you can also check out the UDI Blog for what all of the designers did.  Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, my friend! Hope it was amazing! You deserve it!

    39 days til convention! Woot!Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like you couldn't have got that card done ahead of time . . . you've only had the sketches for months. haha.

    glad to hear you had a great birthday. i love you. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! I'm glad you had a great day!

    Don't listen to Carol! I do mine the night before, too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Happy Birthday, Ruthie! I hope this is just the start of an amazing year for you.

    And I agree with Elizabeth! I sat down last night at 9:00 to work on my card... If it wasn't for the last minute, I'd get nothing done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!