Friday, June 17, 2011

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge 6/18

Amid the concern for my Sister this week, God brought us a little gift to remind us of the Hope of New Life.

Our nephew, Will and his wife, Lindsey had a precious baby boy on Wednesday and this is to welcome him!!
He's small but holding his own!  Welcome, Cohen!  God bless you!

As always, you can see the links to all the designers over at the UDI Blog or just follow the link at the bottom of this post.

Here's the sketch:

And here's my card!


This was created using My Digital Studio.  I didn't have any Baby sets or paper but I was able to download exactly what I needed!  Isn't that awesome????

Go check out what Tammy has for us this week and then have a GREAT weekend!

--Ruthie
Also, don't forget to check out all the retiring stamps and accessories!  I'm having a Mystery Hostess Workshop so you can order all your retiring items.  Just email me an order or order online before the 25th and I'll put your name in a drawing for a $50 Gift Certificate to spend in the New Catalog!!!!  PLEASE NOTE:IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A DEMONSTRATOR, PLEASE ORDER THROUGH THEM - It's not my intent to steal customers - THANKS!

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Ruthie! Congrats on your new little bundle! Have fun cuddling him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Ruthie!! I love the way you did the info on the tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!