Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday Sketch Challenge 9/17

Rain!!!  We have rain!!!!!   I made my card last night to the sound of wonderful, soaking rain.  We have SO needed that here.  Hopefully, this will help prevent more of the fires we have been having. 

On to my card for this week.  I love this sketch and I wanted to make these medallions I've been seeing.  They are soooo easy!  They use the Scallop Punch and our new Scoreboard.  We'll be making a Christmas version of these at Stamp Camp on Sunday.  Here's the sketch:

And here's my take on it:

Supplies: 

Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock:  Wisteria Wonder, Flirtatious Specialty Designer Series Paper, Whisper White
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder
Accessories:  In Color Designer Brads, Boho Blossoms Punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Punch and 2 3/8" Scallop Punch

To see what the rest of the Designers have done, hop on over to the UDI Blog for their links!

5 comments:

  1. Ruthie! This is bee-yoo-tee-fool!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow. How beautiful! This definitely goes in my "case" file :)

    p.s. and WOOHOO on the rain! That is wonderful news

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Ruthie! I hope you share your Christmas version with us too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!