Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sketch Challenge Saturday 3/7

I got up early this morning and had such fun creating this card for the Sketch Challenge over at the Utah Divas blog. For today's card I used Pinch Proof. St. Patrick's Day is coming up and also I have been feeling lucky lately! There has been so much illness at my house that we have been just shut down. After my post last week about not having an alternate place for my Technique Class, several of you stepped forward and offered your homes. I am so grateful to you and to everyone who has offered support in other ways. Thank you! We are finally on the track back to health.

Don't forget to check out the specials listed in my last entry (just scroll down to see it)!

Also, with these tough economic times Stampin' Up! wants to make sure that if you want an additional income through Cardmaking and Scrapbooking, it is attainable. Watch for an announcement about a PAYMENT PLAN for the Starter Kit coming soon!!!!!!! This is the best job ever and you can make it whatever you need it to be. If you just have a couple of friends that you stamp and crop with and want to be a Hobbyist you can do that OR you can build it into a full fledged career. I would love to have you on my team!


Sooooo, here's my card for this week's Sketch Challenge:





And here's how I made it!

SET: Pinch Proof

Cardstock: Glorious Green, Basic Black, Whisper White

Inks: Glorious Green Ink Pad and Marker, Basic Black, Really Rust, More Mustard and Blush Blossom Markers

Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals

Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Great card, Ruthie! The leprechaun looks like he's going to jump right off the card- great effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card honey and i LOVE the new blog look. very springy!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I missed this last week! LOVE IT! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!