following cards were featured on my Facebook Live on August 22, 2021 and
feature the Reflected in Nature stamp set on page 60 of the July-December Mini
Inspiration Board Card
Ink: Cinnamon Cider, Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Early Espresso – one piece cut to 5 ½” x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼” for the card base (this will be a top fold card)
Very Vanilla: two pieces; one piece cut to 3 ½” x 4” and one piece cut to 4” x 5 ¼”
Crumb Cake: One scrap for sentiment
Cork Specialty Paper: Two pieces; one piece cut to 4” x 5 ¼” and one piece cut to ¾” x 5 ¼”
Accessories: Adhesive of choice, Stamparatus, Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder, Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots, Stampin’, Cut & Emboss Machine
1. Adhere the 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Cork Specialty Paper to the front of the card base.
2. Use the Stamparatus and Cinnamon Cider ink to stamp the cabin image onto the 3 ½” x 4” piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock (you may need to stamp twice to get the desired depth of color) Fussy cut around the image.
3. Place the stamped image into the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing folder and use the Stampin’, Cut and Emboss machine to emboss the image.
4. Use scissors, a bone folder or your fingernail to rough up the edges of the image and then adhere the image to the card front, leaving room for the sentiment on the upper right side of the card front. Place a copper Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dot in the top center of the image as if it were holding the image to the cork board.
5. Use Early Espresso ink to stamp the sentiment onto the scarp of Crumb Cake cardstock. Use scissors to cut around the sentiment and then cut the sentiment into two pieces. Adhere the two pieces onto the upper right side of the card front.
6. Adhere the ¾” x 5 ¼” piece of Cork cardstock to the bottom of the 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Use Cinnamon Cider ink to stamp the sentiment directly above the strip of Cork. Use the Cinnamon Cider to stamp the small eagle image to the right of the sentiment stamping off once to make the eagle a little lighter than the sentiment. Adhere this whole piece to the inside of the card.
7. Send this to someone needing encouragement.
Ink: Basic Gray, Balmy Blue
Cardstock: Basic Gray – two pieces; one piece cut to 8 ½” x 5 ½” and scored at 4 ¼” for the card base (this will be a side fold card) and one piece cut to ¾” x 4”
Basic White – two pieces; one piece cut to 3 ½” x 4” and one piece cut to 4” x 5 ¼”
Smoky Slate – one piece cut to ½” x 4”
Peaceful Place (DSP): two pieces – one piece cut to 4” x 5 ¼” and one piece cut to ½” x 4” (See photo for pattern used)
Accessories: Adhesive of choice, Stamparatus, Blending Brushes, Banners Pick a Punch, Metallic Pearls, Wink of Stella
1. Adhere the 4” x 5 1/4” piece of DSP to the front of the card.
2. Use the Stamparatus and Basic Gray ink to stamp the cabin image onto the 3 ½” x 4” piece of Basic White cardstock (you may need to stamp twice to get the desired depth of color) Fussy cut around the image
3. Use the Blending Brush to apply Balmy Blue ink to the bottom half of the image. Use Wink of Stella to highlight the snow and the ripples in the reflection and then adhere this piece to the card front centering at the top of the card (see photo for placement)
4. Use Basic Gray ink to stamp the sentiment onto the ½” x 4” piece of Smoky Slate cardstock. Use the Banners Pick a Punch on each end of this piece. Adhere this piece to the ¾” x 4” piece of Basic Gray cardstock and then adhere the whole piece to the bottom of the card (see photo for placement) Place a silver Metallic Pearl on each side of the banner ends of the sentiment.
5. Use Basic Gray ink to stamp the sentiment onto the 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Basic White cardstock. Adhere the ½” x 4” piece of DSP to the bottom of this piece and then adhere the whole piece to the inside of the card.
6. Send this card to someone who is starting a new journey!
If you are having problems visualizing these directions, remember you can see them created step-by-step on my Facebook Live from August 22nd Enjoy these projects and please share them with a special friend!
Remember, if you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make these cards, just click the “Shop Now” button above to be taken to my Online Store and don’t forget it’s Sale-a-Bration time for every $50 purchase earns FREE product!!!! Be sure to use the Host Code (also listed above) if your order is under $150 (if your order is over $150 be sure to take advantage of the Host Rewards offered by Stampin’ Up!)
See you on Sunday, August 29th at 2pm for my next Facebook Live!