Saturday, May 2, 2009

Lining Stamped Images up with Matchbox Die

I've read a post over at Stampin' Addicts trying to figure out the best way to get stamped images lined up on the labels cut from the Matchbox Die. I was reading this again tonight and inspiration hit. I took the cardboard that came with the die and cut it to 2 1/4" x 7", placed it over the labels section and ran it through the Big Shot . Next I stamped the image, cut the cardstock down and taped it to the cardboard template centering it in the cutout , then I ran it through and voila, not perfect because I didn't tape all four sides but you get the idea. Here's some pics:







Hope this helps you!








1 comment:

  1. What a great tip!!! I could have used that idea yesterday! LOL Well, I'll have to go and try it out now! Thank you for sharing you idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!