Friday, December 25, 2009

Saturday Sketch Challenge 12/26




Oh what a wonderful WHITE CHRISTMAS we had!!!! The first real one I have ever seen in Texas and only the second in my life! We've had snow flurries and dusting but never anything like this. We even built a Snowman in our front yard. It was a really fun day with family in and out of the house. So, my card is a tribute to our Snow Day! You can see the sketch over and UDI and check out what the rest of the Design Team has done. Our Surprise for this sketch was to use our favorite colors. My favorite color is Yellow but I didn't want yellow snow, don't ya know, so I used my second favorite, blue!
Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Holiday Lounge Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Snowflake punch, Ice rhinestone brads
Have a wonderful week!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. what a lovely way to celebrate your texas snow ruthie. love that holiday lounge. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow came and went here in Albuquerque--no white Christmas! I'm so glad you guys got it though! My Dad was so excited!!

    I love your card--very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Ruthie! Great minds think alike! :) Snow, huh? I'm glad you had fun in it! We were in the 70s yesterday! Love my FL Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad you had a beautiful white Christmas. In Ky we were very windy and warm for December it was more like spring.
    But your storm is heading this way.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! I used to live in Ft Worth, TX years ago and we never had snow!!! I am sure you guys really enjoyed it this year and this card is just beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ruthie...very cute card..hope to crop with you soon...happy new years

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!