Friday, March 26, 2010

Saturday Sketch Challenge 3/27

Before I get to my Sketch challenge, I have to say how grateful I am for all of my friends! This week, on Thursday, I went to Granbury to see the "Granbury Girls". I never have phone service there. About 3:30 I got into phone range and returned a call that had come in. It's about an hour drive from Granbury to where I live in Ft. Worth to I returned the call and settled in for a great chat. During the call, my phone kept beeping with calls. After two calls from my upline, one from an out-of-town friend and one from my nephew's girlfriend I decided I'd better find out what was wrong! My nephew's girlfriend told me that my Facebook account had been hacked and someone sent out a message what I was hurt in the UK and needed money to get home. I assured everyone I was okay but when I got home, my fur babies had not gotten the message.


Kiki met me and said, "Mommy, we were so worried about you!"

Miss Kitty saw on the internet that you were in trouble!

I told them it was just a hoax and they were very relieved. Mr. Whiskers said that he knew all along it was a hoax!

Okay, enough fun with that! Thank you again for caring enough to check on me!

So, here's my Saturday Sketch Challenge. You can see the original sketch on the UDI Blog If you are skipping through the Design Team, you came from Max's wonderful Blog!!!! It is her birthday on Monday so this card is dedicated to her!

Supplies:
Set: Happy Moments
Cardstock: Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Black Staz-On
Accessories: 5/8" Pink Satin Ribbon
Technique: Paper Piecing

To see the next Design Team project, skip on over to Tammy's wonderful blog!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. How cute Ruthie! Love that Sweet Pea paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute -really like the little sideways banner. (Welcome home, by the way! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card!!! Love the DSP and colors too!!! Glad to hear you are safe and sound at home!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it. i'm going to miss the sweet pea dsp so much. you just can't go wrong with it. great job. xoxo

    love the cat commentary!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto what Carolm said...gonna miss Sweet Pea, and I sure love what you did with the papers for the sketch. Vibrant, and beautifully done. Glad you are home safely! Love the kitty photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love it! Great pics of your kitties, too! :) So glad you're home safe and sound. LOL

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too CUTE kitties!I LOVED your pics and the way you related THEIR story! Someone tried to change my pass codes on my bank accts on Thurs...HMmmm...Anyway, LOVE this card&color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!