Friday, May 14, 2010

Saturday Sketch Challenge 5/14

Hi all! I hope you all had a wonderful week!!! Today was soooooo rainy here. I had the bright idea that I would get my errands done before it started to get bad and ended up getting caught in the worst of it!


If you are doing our weekly Blog Skip, you came to me from Max's wonderful blog!

So here's my take on the sketch for the week. As always, you can see the sketch HERE at the UDI Blog. (We were supposed to do cupcakes but I didn't see that till too late!)


Supplies:

Stamps: Charming

Inks: Brocade Blue, Always Artichoke

Cardstock: Brocade Blue, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla

Accessories: Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder

If you are "Skipping" - skip on over to Tiffany's awesome blog! I hope you all have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the design you stamped into the scallop circle. My first thought was, "What paper is that and how did I miss it?!" lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colors. totally off the beaten path with everyone thinking of spring. love it. charming is such a fun set and you've done an incredible job showcasing it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Ruth! I love the little flower frame! I guess I should check out that set! I know that was the point! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! Love the embossing templatz {I used it too this week}. Well, looks like I'll be buying charming too! LOL! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!