Monday, April 25, 2011

Welcome to MDS Monday

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend!  It was a great weekend here and we got some much needed rain!  We are near the part of Texas that has been ravaged by wildfires over the past couple of weeks so it was a real blessing!  This week for MDS Monday we were to create an Easter project.  I love this quote by Richard Bach and thought it was perfect for this!  You can see what all the other Designers have created HERE.

Here's my project:


Have a wonderful week!!!!!  I'll leave you with this as well.  My friend, Tina, says that it's just not Easter without hearing the Hallelujah Chorus and she could not find a church presenting this work in her area so in case any of you were in the same boat, this is for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!