Friday, August 5, 2011

Saturday Sketch Challenge 8/6

Really, it's August already????  I think the heat is effecting my brain, I can't believe how fast the year is passing!
Today is the UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge.  I love playing along with these challenges!!!!  You can see links to all the Designers over at the UDI Blog or just follow the link at the end of this post to skip to the next Designer!

Here's my card for this week!

I love this digital Designer Kit from My Digital Studio!!!  It reminds me of some of the quilts my grandmother did!  This is called Cheerful Treat and the sentiment is from the stamp set, Pedaling Past.

No just skip on over to see what Tammy created for us this week.  Have a great weekend and week!!!

5 comments:

  1. too cute. love the colors. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Ruthie!!! Too hot for a quilt though!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruthie, it does look just like a quilt! I love all of the stitching you added. (Remember when SU had that cool border stamp that was all stitches? I'd love to have that back again!) I really missed seeing you at convention!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - my grandma was a quilter too - she would have loved a card like this! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!