Saturday, October 1, 2011

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge 10/1

HAPPY WORLD CARDMAKING DAY!!!!!  I am celebrating with  restarting Technique Classes tomorrow!  Everyone was travelling so much and with my sister's Chemo this summer, they got put on hold.  But we'll be starting off with a bang tomorrow!  I used one of the techniques we'll be learning tomorrow on my card for today. 

Our sketch is brought to us by Queen Elizabeth -- Elizabeth Harris that is!!  Elizabeth will be bringing our UDI sketches for the month of October!  Thank you Tammy Fite for designing the September challenges!  Here is Elizabeth's first sketch:

And here's my take on it using the Blesmooshing technique!


Supplies:

Stamps:   French Foliage
Ink:  Cajun Craze
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Bleach, Gold Glow Smooch Spritz, 1/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon (Wait, there's no vanilla ribbon on this card!!!  That's right, I dyed it with our Cajun Craze stamp pad!!!), gold brads

I hope you all have a wonderful week!!!!  Check out what the other Designers have done over HERE at the UDI Blog!

3 comments:

  1. Cool, Ruthie! I had read about the technique, but had not seen it. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the technique!! And, love the dyed ribbon! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'll admit I don't know what "blesmooshing" is, but it sure looks great! And the dyed ribbon is awesome, Ruthie! This is a classy card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!