Saturday, April 28, 2012

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge 4/28

Hope you are all having a great weekend.  Mother and Fay and I are off to a Tea this morning.  Should be a lot of fun!!!!!

Here is the sketch for the Utah Divas International sketch challenge for today:

DSC 186 - April 28

And here is my card:

dsc 186 Ruthie

Supplies:

Stamps:  Petite Pairs
Ink:  Lucky Limeade
Cardstock:  Certainly Celery, Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper, Whisper White
Accessories:  Bigz Lattice Die, Round Tab Punch, Certainly Celery Seam Binding, Basic Pearls,
Circle Fire Rhinestone Brad (I took out the rhinestone and replaced it with a pearl)

The punch and Designer Series Paper I used are on the Retired Accessories List.  If you want these, I would suggest clicking on my Shop Now button in the upper Left Corner of my sidebar and ordering it today and quantities are limited and when they're gone, they're gone!  Remember, if you place an order online before April 30th you will be entered into a drawing for a $25 Gift Certificate!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

--Ruthie

1 comment:

  1. So very pretty, Ruthie! I hope you had a wonderful time yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!