Friday, September 21, 2012

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge

Happy Saturday!!!  I am so ready for fall!!!!!  I'm using this week's Utah Divas Internation Sketch Challenge for one of my projects we'll be doing at Stamp Camp on Sunday afternoon!  Here's our Sketch for this week:



And here's my card:



Supplies: 

Stamps:  Googly Ghouls
Ink:  Basic Black
Cardstock:  Tangerine Tango, Brights Designer Series Paper Pack, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories:  Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit

Isn't that little spider just the cutest ever???????  Be sure to stop by the UDI Blog to see what the other Designers have created!!!!  Have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, so cute, Ruthie! Your stamp campers will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruthie, this is too cute! I love all the spiders in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That spider really is cute!! Love the googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!