Friday, October 19, 2012

Utah Divas Saturday Sketch Challenge

Yay!!!!!  I'm pretty functional again!!!!  This sketch seemed really straight forward but there are sooooo many things you can do with it.  I hope you'll go to the Utah Divas International Blog HERE to see what the other Designers have done!  Here's the sketch for the week:



And here's my card:



Supplies:

Stamps:  Word Play (now available as INDIVIDUAL STAMPS for a limited time)
Ink:  Staz-On Black
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Basic Black Scallop Dot ribbon

Check back after 5pm today for my surprise!  It's almost ready, I'm just putting the finishing touches on it!!!!!



3 comments:

  1. WOW!! What a cute card! I love your little, itty bitty ornament!! :-) and the black ribbon! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Ruthie! Love it! BTW it is after 5:00 my time...wink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruthie, this is so sweet! I love the mini ornament. My guess is you used the 1/2" circle punch. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!