Friday, April 26, 2013

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge 4/27

First of all --- Happy Birthday to my Sister-In-Law, Janet!!!  Today is your day and I hope it is wonderful for you!!!!

My heart goes out to all the people who were injured or lost loved ones in Boston and in West, TX last week.  My prayers for comfort and healing are with you all!

Here is our sketch for this week:



And here is my card:



Supplies:

Stamps:  Make a Wish
Ink:  Calypso Coral
Cardstock:  Calypso Coral, Tea for Two Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  In Color Designer Brads

Be sure to visit the UDI International blog to see what all the other Designers have created!  Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. What fun, Ruthie! I see I am not the only one who loves the Tea for Two paper. And when the new catalog comes out, you might just see it again with a new name in a different color palette! (hint, hint) Great job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!