Saturday, February 16, 2013

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge

Man was this a long week.  I was sick the first three days but am much better now!  And today I am at Stampin' Up!'s Regionals!  Wahoo!  Lot's of inspiration for next week's Stamp Camp I'm sure!!!!


Be sure to stop by the Utah Divas International Blog to see what the other Designers have done.

Here is the sketch for this week:



Isn't this sooooo versatile?  I just know you have all sorts of die cuts you can use for this sketch!  I used a punch for my interpretation.  Here's my card:




Notice anything familiar about this card?  That's right, this is the same Designer Series Paper I used in My Digital Studio to create my Blog Header.  Isn't that the coolest?

Here are the supplies I used:

Stamps:  Best of Birthdays
Ink:  Early Espresso
Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Wide Oval Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch (to make the ends of the banner)

I hope you have a great week!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute, Ruthie!

    Glad you're feeling better! Have fun at Regionals today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!