Friday, March 8, 2013

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge 3/9

Whew!  I'm glad the last couple of weeks are over!  After several trips to the hospital, my sister seems to be on the mend.  I am sooooo glad she is feeling better!

Here is our sketch for this week:

 

and here is my card:



Supplies:

Stamps:  Feeling Sentimental (Sale-A-Bration set FREE with a $50 purchase!)
Ink:  Early Espresso
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Fan Fair Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla, Island Indigo
Accessories:  Essentials Paper Piercing Pack

Be sure to visit the UDI Blog to see what all the other Designers have done with the sketch!

4 comments:

  1. What a striking card, Ruthie! I love the detail of the piercing to set off the bicycle. "Feeling Sentimental" is my favorite Sale-A-Bration set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT card!!! Love the paper piercing! And the trike goes so well with the dsp! You're brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! So glad Fay is on her way back to health!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vintage feel here! The paper piercing is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!