Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Easy Fun Fold Card



I have seen this card all over the internet but most of the directions were in centimeters.  Thanks to the AHHMAZING Patty Bennett, I found the measurements in inches!  Thank you Patty, you are the best!

This is the second card I demonstrated during my Facebook Live on May 10th.  You can see the video HERE

Here's my card!

and here's the inside:



Supplies needed:

1 piece of Designer Series Paper cut to 5 1/4" x 11 3/4"
Card base cut to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Embellishments and die cuts as desired.

This is so easy!!!!  Just score the Designer Series Paper at 1 3/4", 4 3/4" and 7 3/4" then just accordian fold it, embellish it and attach it to the card base!!!  How fast and easy is that! 

I used items from the Ornate Garden Suite which will be available in the new catalog BUT you can purchase this whole suite or individual items from it in my Online Store.  Just click the shop now button on the top left of my blog and look for the item number below.

Happy Stamping!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!