Saturday, May 2, 2020

One Sheet Wonder Flip Flop

I had so much fun Sunday doing my first Facebook Live!!!!  I still have some things to learn (it was all mirror imaged LOL!) but I look forward to doing them in place of my regular classes while we are all in "Stay at Home" mode due to Covid-19.  I wanted to share my class with all of you!  So here it is!

One Sheet Wonder Flip Flop




This project will create nine cards from ONE 12"x12" Sheet of Designers Series Paper and just a few other products.    I used the Peaceful Poppies Suite from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog for the images.  (All products will be listed below the instructions with links to my Online Store)  Here are the directions:

Supplies:
One piece of 12"x12" double sided Designer Series Paper
Nine card bases (cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Six pieces of coordinating cardstock cut to 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
Three layers of coordinating cardstock cut to 4 x 5 1/4
Stamps and embellishments as desired

Cut a 12"x12" piece of Designer Series Paper using the following cutting guide:


Use the following directions to create three of each design, making a total of nine cards.

Card #1

Cut three of the 4" x 5 1/4" pieces using the following cut guide.


Card #2




The next three cards use the three 4" x 1 3/4" pieces of Designers Series Paper to make three cards using the Card #2 Sketch



Use this the following instructions for all thee pieces of Designers Series Paper to make three cards using the Card #2 Sketch:

Adhere the 4" x 1 3/4" piece of Designers Series Paper to a cardstock layer cut at 4" x 5 1/4" I embossed my cardstock layer using an Embossing Folder for more interest).  Use ribbon or cardstock to cover the seam.  Adhere this to a card base.  Embellish as desired!

Card #3


Cut the remaining three 4" x 5 1/4" pieces using the following cut guide.




Use this the following instructions for all thee pieces of Designers Series Paper to make three cards using the Card #2 Sketch:

 "Flip" the left hand piece.  On this paper I liked having the solid on the side but you could flip the larger piece instead . Again it all depends on the Designers Series Paper you are using..  Adhere these layers to one of the 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" piece of cardstock.  To cover the seam use a piece of cardstock that matches the card base and is cut to 1/2" x 5 3/8"  (You may use ribbon instead if desired).  Now adhere this to the card base. Embellish as desired!

If you wish to create these exact cards, all products I used are from the Peaceful Poppies Suite (shown below).  You can purchase the whole suite or purchase individual items.  All can be ordered through my online store by clicking the "Shop Now" button in the upper left corner of my Blog  (If you are already a customer of another Demonstrator please be sure to order through them).










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!